With winter well and truly upon us, especially here in Melbourne, we’ll show you how to make kids safe fairy snow.
Because what could be more magical than finding that some fairy snow has magically blown through your fairy door this winter!
This snow is made from 3 simple ingredients found in the home.
How to Make Kid Safe Fairy Snow
- 1 Cup Cornflour
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Oil (vegetable, coconut, baby oil, or olive oil)
How to make kid safe fairy snow instructions:
- Sift together cornflour & flour in a bowl
- Stir in Oil
- Mix well to create fluffy Fairy Snow
- Sprinkle in front of your fairy door
Fairy snow adds a touch of winter magic to your fairy door.
Create a winter wonderland theme as a surprise for your kids by:
- sprinkling some fairy snow outside their fairy door
- then add some winter accessories like some Fairy Gum boots, Broom, Winter Background Fairy Door Background Picture and make a little fairy toboggan from paddle pop sticks.
Create some tiny fairy footprints in the snow with your finger too!
Another idea is to make some Fairy Snow and leave it in a jar outside your child’s fairy door as a surprise treat from the fairies. They can then create their own magical winter scene themselves.
Next week, we will share how to make the cutest fairy snowman to add to your fairy snow
For other posts you might enjoy: