How to grow Magical Easter Eggs outside your fairy door this Easter. So easy, inexpensive and exciting!
Easter is one of those perfect times of year when a fairy door provides so much joy to a child.
How to Grow Magical Easter Eggs
- Small Container (like a tea light candle holder or an egg cup)
- Small mints (we used Tic Tacs)
- Small chocolate Easter Eggs
- Fill the Container with Dirt
Help your child fill the small container with dirt
- Plant the Mints
Gently lay the mints on top of the dirt
- Place the Container Outside their Fairy Door
The ‘magic’ works overnight, so leave the container somewhere like outside your child’s fairy door, or next to their bed, wherever they will see it in the morning. Then as your child sleeps, the fairies ‘secretly’ work their magic.
- Replace the Mints with Eggs
This is when you, the Secret Chief Fairy, plays your part.
Secretly, remove the Mints from the container and replace with the same number of little chocolate Easter eggs.
Then….. when your child wakes up, some Easter eggs have magically grown!
You might also enjoy:
We have lots more ideas on How to Use a Fairy Door