How to make Easter Bunny Footprints to surprise your child Easter morning!
What a magical touch on Easter morning for your child to wake up to find real life (almost) Easter Bunny footprints.
And they are so easy to make with our FREE Easter Bunny Footprint template.
Create some fun by:
- placing footprints around the Easter egg hunt;
- leading to hidden Easter eggs;
- maybe a row in the front door and up the hallway;
- or even magically coming out from your child’s fairy door.
- Our Free Footprints template (see below)
- Flour or Powder
- Download our FREE Easter Bunny Footprints Template
- Cut out the Black Parts
Carefully cut out the black parts in the middle of the template (cut around the footprint leaving the sheet of paper in tact)
- Place the Template on the Floor
After you’ve cut the holes, place the sheet on the floor where you’d like to create your first Easter Bunny Footprint.
- Sprinkle with Flour
Once in position, sprinkle some flour or powder over the cut out holes (use a flour sifter makes it easier).
- Carefully Lift off the Template
Gently lift off the sheet of paper, being careful not to smudge the footprint.
Then place the template to the front and side of your first footprint, to create the next bunny step.
Repeat this to create a line of Easter Bunny Footprints.
(IDEA: If you would like smaller footprints leading out from your child’s fairy door; then reduce the size of the PDF image on your computer before you print. Or cut the black template holes smaller)
Watch “How to” …
Watch our Video below to see how to create your own: https://youtu.be/Zy737D3veRI
For other Easter Fairy ideas:
- How to decorate your Fairy Door for Easter
- Make an Easter Fairy Basket
- How to Grow Some Magical Fairy Easter Eggs
And for lots of other fairy door ideas, pop over to our post How to Use a Fairy Door here