Add a touch of fun to your fairy garden by making the cutest little Fairy Marshmallows over a tiny fairy fire pit.
Imagine your child finding this tiny fairy fire pit with teeny weeny roasted marshmallows, hidden in a fairy garden. The sense of wonder it would inspire!
Some of the cutest ideas for a fairy garden can come from everyday activities.
How to Make Fairy Marshmallows
- Cut a small circle of cardboard to the size you want
- Using a Glue Gun, glue some pebbles around the outside of the cardboard circle
- Glue some grass in the middle of the circle
- Arrange some twigs in the middle
- To make the Marshmallow holders:
Cut a small length of wire or a straightened paper clip and glue a brown, oval shaped bead onto the end for the handle.
- For the little white marshmallow, use a small, white bead.
- IDEA: to add a tiny flame to your fairy fire pit, you could:
include a small LED, Battery operated Tea Light Candle in the centre (under the grass and twigs)
Does your family enjoy camping over the summer season! Create a fun fairy sized camping scene outside your child’s fairy door for their fairies to enjoy.
And we have a great little fairy camping scene to inspire.
Adding this little Fairy Marshmallows fire pit to your camping theme would be such a fun detail to include. Your child could even enjoy some marshmallows on a stick of their own, whilst creating fun fairy adventures.
For other great ideas for your fairy garden, you might enjoy: