A Fairy Door is one of the most beautiful ways to encourage your child and below we have Free Printable Fairy Cards to help make this even easier.
Encouraging a child when they show nice manners, are being kind or helpful, is a great way to inspire repeat behaviour.
Occasionally reward them with a tiny treat when they sleep in their own bed all night, clean their teeth without being asked or picking up their toys, is a powerful motivator – especially when it comes with a little touch of magic from the fairies.
Our Free Fairy printable Cards make it easy to encourage and reward positive behaviour as they can be downloaded and printed from your own computer and used over and over again.
- Click the link or the image below to download our free template: “Free Printable Fairy Cards”
2. Print onto an A4 sheet of white paper or thin card
3. Cut them out
4. Write in the white circle on one card
5. Secretly leave that card outside your Childs fairy door
6. Keep the rest of the cards to use later
For lots more ideas on how to use a fairy door, you might enjoy: