When my children were little, I often tried to think of ways of making special memories. Thoughtful, little ideas that they could look back on with happiness.
I would do things like …..
- hide a surprise treat in their lunch box or draw a funny face on their orange or banana
- build a lego racetrack with small cars on the kitchen table to surprise them when they woke up
- construct a Cubby House with sheets over the furniture
A fairy door is also perfect for making special memories like this…
- leave a small fairy note in their mailbox to encourage
- secretly leave a small “treat from the fairies” outside their fairy door for them to find when they wake in the morning (like a flower, a shell, a ribbon);
- surprise them after school with a little accessory ‘from the fairies’ to add to their fairy door setting – like a fairy tea cup, a fairy book or a key
Below we have some FREE Encouragement Cards to download and print….
Click on the link or image below
- Click on the image above to download
- Save to our computer
- Print onto white A4 paper or card
- Cut out and use them from time to time when a special note of encouragement is needed.
You might enjoy reading some of our other posts like…