Make an mini Fairy Suitcase out of matchboxes. A cute fairy treat to leave outside your child’s fairy door, especially in the lead up to a holiday.
To make a Fairy Suitcase you will need…
Wrapping Paper (different colours)
- Take the middle out of the matchbox.
- Wrap some pretty wrapping paper around the outside and trim
- Glue it
4. Glue a small piece of paper to cover the inside piece of the matchbox
5. Slide back together
6. Cut 2 thin strips of different paper to measure around the outside of the matchbox width ways.
7. Wrap each strip around the matchbox and glue down
8. Cut another little strip of paper to use as a fairy suitcase handle
9. Glue the handle on to the top of the suitcase
Then decorate your fairy suitcase with tiny travel stickers.
You might enjoy some of our other fairy posts, such as: