Ever wondered how big fairy feet are? Well, we have just the thing to find out! All you need is a piece of plain paper and a pencil.
We may have never seen a real-life fairy but there is a way we can see how big they are.
By comparing your child’s footprints to theirs!
- Download and print our free printout below
- Fairy Dust
1. MUM…. Print out our FREE “Fairy Feet Template” with “Fairy Note” on a sheet of white A4 paper. Just click the image below…
2. Ask them to stand on a piece of white paper and trace around their feet
3. Before they go to bed, ask them to leave this drawing PLUS the Fairy Note outside their fairy door
4. When they are asleep, secretly place the tiny fairy feet template next to their feet drawing, and sprinkle them with fairy dust (for a touch of magic)
5. The next morning, what a wonderful surprise for your child to see how tiny your fairy really is by the size of her little feet.
We also have a “Fairy Footprints Stencil” if you prefer to use these…
- Secretly place the Footprints stencil on the floor beside your child’s traced Footprints on Paper
- Sprinkle some fairy dust over the stencil
- Carefully lift the stencil off … and voila… “actual sparkly Fairy Footprints !
For more fun fairy craft ideas, you might also enjoy:
We have lots of other ideas for how to use a fairy door here